Please make checks payable to Cynthia Holcomb Magic Shoe Foundation
PO Box 7132
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Terms & Conditions
EXHIBITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Exhibitor hereby agrees with Management as follows:
1. Exhibitor will complete full set up of Exhibitor’s booth at the expo by time stated on Exhibitor instructions sent prior to the event.
2. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees setup times are not negotiable and exhibitors will not be admitted entrance to the expo before published times.
3. Exhibitor agrees to provide booth staffing for Exhibitor’s booth at all times during expo hours.
4. Exhibitor agrees that displays will not visually or physically disturb aisles or adjacent exhibitors.
5. Exhibitor agrees to conform to all City, County and/or State Fire Department Rules and Regulations. Failure to conform may result in forfeiture of booth space with no refund.
6. Exhibitor agrees not to sublet space or exhibit any merchandise other than that specified on Expo sign-up form without permission from Management.
7. Exhibitor agrees space assignments may be changed by Management. (Management will use reasonable efforts to not change space assignments.)
8. Exhibitor agrees that violation of Rules and Regulations may result in forfeiture of space. Refunding of fees is at the sole discretion of Management.
9. Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitor who fails to occupy space.
10. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that Exhibitor forfeits their booth space, without refund, if all conditions of payment, signed terms and conditions, and other forms as necessary apply, are not met by the appropriate deadlines.
11. Exhibitor agrees that Management reserves the right to reject or restrict any exhibit.
12. Exhibitor agrees not to make any undue noise or odor, use bright or hazardous lights, cause damage to the Expo space, or booth equipment or act in any manner deemed inappropriate by Management.
13. Exhibitor agrees that the serving of alcoholic beverages by exhibitor is prohibited.
14. Exhibitor agrees to carry the necessary workman’s comprehensive general liability insurance and any other insurance that may be required by city ordinance.
15.All vendors sampling any food items must fill out all appropriate forms and meet the requirements for the health department. Management will provide the necessary forms to fill out and exhibitor must comply by the deadline assigned, or risk the loss of the exhibit space and any fees paid.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Book That Event, LLC, City of Los Angeles, USC, USC Keck Hospital, USC Urology Insititute their owners, affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments or costs (including but not limited to attorney fees and attorney fees incurred in enforcing this agreement) of every kind and nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the vendor's operations performed under this agreement. The defense and indemnification obligations shall extend to claims occurring after this agreement is terminated as well as while it is in force and shall include defense and indemnification for any active or passive negligent act or omission of Book That Event, LLC, City of Los Angeles, USC, USC Keck Hospital, USC Urology Insititute or their agents or employees. The defense and indemnification obligations shall be required regardless of any negligent act or omission by exhibitor, however, exhibitor shall not be required to indemnify for claims arising from the sole negligence or willful misconduct of Book That Event, LLC, City of Los Angeles, USC, USC Keck Hospital, USC Urology Insititute as determined by a court of law. The indemnity requirements described above shall not be limited by the insurance requirements or by any other provision within this agreement. All work covered by this agreement shall be at the sole risk of exhibitor.
17. Exhibitor agrees to assume all responsibility for loss theft, or destruction of goods or for all personal injuries to himself/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives, or visitors, and will save harmless Book That Event, LLC, City of Los Angeles, USC, USC Keck Hospital, USC Urology Insititute from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
18. Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that it will be obligated to pay a $50 cleaning fee if it or its representatives upon closing of the expo, leaves trash/boxes and that such amount may be charged to exhibitor’s credit card on file with Management.
19. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California. In the event that litigation results from or arises out of this Agreement or the performance thereof, the Parties agree to reimburse the prevailing Party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and all other expenses, whether or not taxable by the court as costs, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing Party may be entitled.